Seeking an Account Executive to help us establish and grow our social media organization and develop new customers. We seek a candidate who is enthusiastic about social media, professional, a self-starter and willing to do what it takes to generate new business. This is a telecommute position involving being in the field with clients and occasional meetings with the Connected Social Media team.
This position has the following responsibilities:
- Handling a diverse range of sales activities.
- Generating leads and cold calling prospective clients to schedule meetings.
- Analyzing client objectives; preparing and presenting proposals that match client’s objectives.
- Developing agency and direct client relationships; building a solid client base.
- Ability to effectively close business and perform necessary follow-up to the sale, such as solving disputes.
- Coordinating with the Sales Operations and Marketing groups to ensure customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years work experience in related fields.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Self starter with the ability to work remotely and independently.
- Must demonstrate a consistent track record of meeting/exceeding quota.
- Ability to teach the basics of online communication to people outside of the industry.
- Strong written and verbal skills that will be key in presenting to executive level personnel.
If you get excited about using sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and understand the Social Media value proposition then please submit a cover letter and resume.
Marketing & Social Media Internship
We currently have an opportunity available for a 3-month marketing and social media internship. Candidates should be current marketing/advertising/communication students or recent graduates looking for practical training and experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to assist in the areas of market research and social media strategy.
- Contribute in shaping the direction of a highly innovative social media strategy.
- Ensuring all social media strategies and initiatives are consistent with corporate communications efforts and Brand voice.
- Research blogs, networks, publishers and influencers for latest trends and new opportunities.
- Interpret and analyze trending data to determine the success of each campaign.
- Create and maintain contact lists for various campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient at using the Internet for secondary research and other tasks.
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
Please specify in the subject line that you are looking for a social media internship and submit a cover letter, resume and samples of your work.
Graphic Design Internship
We currently have an opportunity available for a 3-month graphic design internship. Candidates should be current students or recent graduates looking for practical training and experience.
Most projects will involve creating visual elements for use in motion-based artwork, printed DVD covers and social media campaigns. Candidates must have a range of creativity, perspective and flexibility in design concepts and deliverables, from entertainment/interactive to corporate communications/brand identity. Attention to detail and the ability to work as a team member are also essential.
- Design art and graphic solutions to support digital and print projects.
- Can weave digital media techniques into creative solutions and stay on top of emerging technologies and latest trends.
- Possess strong knowledge of graphic design principles.
- Work with our current staff to provide visual concepts and design elements for product development.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, and InDesign.
- Proven experience in Flash, or After Effects, is helpful but not required.
- Superior graphic design skills backed by an outstanding portfolio of work.
Please specify in the subject line that you are looking for a graphic design internship and submit a cover letter, resume and samples of your work.
Web Design & Development Internships
We currently have opportunity available for a 3-month Web Design & Development Internship. Candidates should be current students or recent graduates looking for practical training and experience in web design.
Most projects will involve customizing websites, and landing pages, often incorporating video and/or audio elements. Candidates must have a range of creativity, perspective and flexibility in design concepts and deliverables, from entertainment/interactive to corporate communications/brand identity. Attention to detail and the ability to work as a team member are also essential. Applicant should have a sensible approach to design while keeping in mind cross browser support.
- Designs and develops art and graphic solutions to support web-based projects.
- Can weave rich media techniques into creative solutions and stay on top of emerging technologies and latest web trends.
- Provides strong knowledge of web design/usability principles.
- Work with our marketing department, production staff and content writers to develop elements in design strategy, visual concepts for internet communications.
- Proven experience in Flash, Joomla, WordPress and/or Drupal is helpful, but not required.
- Superior graphic design skills, evidenced by an outstanding portfolio of work.
Please specify in the subject line that you are looking for a web development internship and submit a cover letter, resume and samples of your work.
Video Production & Motion Graphics Internship
Creative Video is currently looking for a 3-month video production & motion graphics intern. We are a national leader in corporate video production and offer a full service solution in multimedia production, interactive strategy, web design and social media strategy.
Creative Video's Production Director has a very diversified eighteen-year background in video and major market television, servicing clients including, Bowl Games of America, United Way, Sony Music, IBM, The Wharton School, Youth Education in the Arts, BDP International, Hollywood Christmas Parade and several others.
The video producer should have experience with Edius edit systems, or if your background is in Adobe Premier, Final Cut or Avid, a willingness to learn our editing system and process. Applicants should have a fast paced MTV editing style and will assist on video shoots. A working knowledge and/or a background in live-streaming would be a plus. Experience using Canon and Panasonic SD or HD camcorders is helpful but not required.
The motion graphics designer is responsible for concept development, graphic exploration and final execution of design directions. The successful candidate will be a multi-faceted designer able to work within a team setting to ensure on-target and technically sound visual design solutions. The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, working creatively, efficiently and intelligently, is critical, and technical and problem-solving skills are mandatory. Strong design, typography, and communication skills are a given.
- (Motion Graphics) Experience in Graphic Design or Interactive Arts and Adobe After Effects or Apple Motion.
- (Video Production) Experience with Edius, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut or Avid.
- Familiarity with video production and processes.
- Experience in a video post-production environment desirable.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Willingness to go beyond a job description and jump in where needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects from concept to finish, working under pressure and meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to alternate between different projects.
Candidates should be current students or recent graduates looking for practical training and experience.
Please specify in the subject line that you are looking for a video production or motion graphics internship and submit a cover letter, resume and samples of your work.